Hale Kamaole Homeowners’ Cooperative Information
Hale Kamaole Condominiums, located across from Kamaole Beach III consists of 188 individually owned condominiums. Each condo is fully furnished and uniquely decorated in the owner’s style to have all the comforts of home.
The Hale Kamaole Homeowners’ Cooperative (known as the Co-op) is an informal association of Hale Kamaole owners that rents out approximately 90 of these condominiums from the Co-op operated office, located on-site at the resort. These units must conform to the Co-op standards to be included in the rental pool.
The advantages of renting the Co-op units includes:
- The Co-op manager lives next to Hale Kamaole and supervises cleaning and maintenance of the units in the Cooperative
- The Co-op operates an office on-site at the complex
- Keys are distributed from the on-site office/lost keys may be also be replaced at the office
- Cleaning and maintenance problems may be reported to the office and will be taken care of by staff that is on-site
- Office staff will help with mail, copying, and faxes
- Units must meet the Co-op standards
- If there is an emergency or problem with the unit you are staying in, you can be moved to another unit (this may not be possible if you rent directly from an individual owner)
- Guests checking in late are met at the office by the on-site manager to get checked in, given keys, and personally taken to the assigned unit
Please call us directly for information, reservations or inquiries about Maui accommodations – (800) 367-2970